Danijela holds MSc in computer engineering and PhD in technical sciences.She is assistant professor at Faculty of technical sciences and her major research interests are e-Learning, intelligent tutoring systems, user modeling, eLearning, artificial intelligence in education and Semantic Web. Author/co-author of over 70 research papers, 2 students textbooks, and was actively involved in a number of research projects. Some relevant expertise includes:e-Learning Tools and Technologies, planning and development of online courses, including adaptive instructional design, creation of online tutorials for various software applications.
- Bjekić, D., Krneta, R., Milošević, D.: Teacher Education from E-Learner to E-Teacher: Master Curriculum, THE TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, TOJET - Volume 9, Issue 1, ISSN: 1303 – 6521, January 2010, pp. 202-212. (SSCI)
- Milošević, D., Brković, M., Bjekić, D., “Designing lesson content in adaptive learning environments”,International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), ISSN: 1863-0383, Volume 1,No 2 (2006). Available at http://www.online-journals.org/index.php/i-jet
- MILOŠEVIĆ, Danijela, BRKOVIĆ, Mirjana, DEBEVC, Matjaž, KRNETA, Radojka. Adaptive learning by using SCOs metadata. Interdisciplinary journal of knowledge & learning objects, 2007, vol. 3, str.165-174. http://ijklo.org/Volume3/IJKLOv3p163-174Milo326.pdf. [COBISS.SI-ID 11177750]
- Miloševic, D., Božović, M.: Applying Screencasting Tools for Creating OAE Tutorial, Scientific bulletin of the “Politehnica“ University of Timisoara, Romania, Transaction on Automatic Control and Computer Science, BS-UPT TACCS Volume 53(67) No. 3 / 2008, pp. 169-175
- Šendelj, R., Milošević, D. “Integration Interoperable Software Component Into Inteligence Software Systems”, WSEAS journal TRANSACTIONS ON SYSTEMS, ISSN 1109-2777, Issue 2, Volume 3, April 2004, pp. 928-936.