Dr Radojka Krneta holds MSc in electronic engineering and PhD in technical sciences. She is assistant professor at Faculty of technical sciences and her major research interests are e-Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Digital Control Systems and Energy efficiency. She is author/co-author of over 100 research papers, 4 students textbooks,and was actively involved in a number of research projects.
- R. Krneta, M. Bjekić, S. Dragićević: Review of building energy simulation process,Scientific bulletin of the Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transactions on Power Engineering, Tom 48(62) 2003 Fascicola 1-2, ISSN 1582-7194, Proceedings of 5th International power systems conference, Timisoara, November 6-7, 2003.
- R. Krneta, A. Peulić: Learning Control System Design Supported by Matlab Tools, The 6th International Conference on Technical Informatics CONTI 2004, May 27 - 28, 2004, Timisoara, Romania, Scientific Bulletin of Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transaction on Automatic Control and Computer Science, Vol. 49 (63), No.1,2004, ISSN 1224-600X.
- R. Krneta, S. Milenković: Serial Antiresonance Compensator with Notch Filter, Symposium of Electronics and Telecommunications ETC 2004,October 22-23, Timisoara, Scientific Bulletin of the Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transactions on Electronics and Communications, Tom 49(63), Fascicola 1, 2004, ISSN 1583-3380.
- R. Krneta, S. Antic, D. Stojanovic, Recursive Least Squares Method in Parameters Identification of DC Motor Models, FACTA UNIVERSITATIS (NIŠ), Ser.:Elec. Energ. Vol. 18, No. 3, December 2005, pp 467-478
- Danijela Milosevic, Matjaz Debevc, Radojka Krneta, Mirjana Brkovic, Building e- Learning Curriculum Through Analyzing Necessary Competences, Scientific Bulletin of "Politechnica" University of Timisoara, Romania, Transaction on Automatic Control and Computer Science, BS-UPT TACCS Volume 51(65), No. 3/2006, p. 43