+381 32 302 762
Dr Radojka Krneta holds MSc in electronic engineering and PhD in technical sciences. She is assistant professor at Faculty of technical sciences and her major research interests are e-Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Digital Control Systems and Energy efficiency. She is author/co-author of over 100 research papers, 4 students textbooks,and was actively involved in a number of research projects.
- R. Krneta, M. Bjekić, S. Dragićević: Review of building energy simulation process,Scientific bulletin of the Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transactions on Power Engineering, Tom 48(62) 2003 Fascicola 1-2, ISSN 1582-7194, Proceedings of 5th International power systems conference, Timisoara, November 6-7, 2003.
- R. Krneta, A. Peulić: Learning Control System Design Supported by Matlab Tools, The 6th International Conference on Technical Informatics CONTI 2004, May 27 - 28, 2004, Timisoara, Romania, Scientific Bulletin of Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transaction on Automatic Control and Computer Science, Vol. 49 (63), No.1,2004, ISSN 1224-600X.
- R. Krneta, S. Milenković: Serial Antiresonance Compensator with Notch Filter, Symposium of Electronics and Telecommunications ETC 2004,October 22-23, Timisoara, Scientific Bulletin of the Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Transactions on Electronics and Communications, Tom 49(63), Fascicola 1, 2004, ISSN 1583-3380.
- R. Krneta, S. Antic, D. Stojanovic, Recursive Least Squares Method in Parameters Identification of DC Motor Models, FACTA UNIVERSITATIS (NIŠ), Ser.:Elec. Energ. Vol. 18, No. 3, December 2005, pp 467-478
- Danijela Milosevic, Matjaz Debevc, Radojka Krneta, Mirjana Brkovic, Building e- Learning Curriculum Through Analyzing Necessary Competences, Scientific Bulletin of "Politechnica" University of Timisoara, Romania, Transaction on Automatic Control and Computer Science, BS-UPT TACCS Volume 51(65), No. 3/2006, p. 43