Centre for Virtual Manufacturing (CeVIP) was founded in 2006, at Faculty of Engineering in Kragujevac, within the project titled “Virtual Manufacturing Support for Enterprises in Serbia”. CeVIP has necessary resources for application of innovative technologies of virtual engineering (virtual manufacturing, CAD/CAM/CAE, virtual reality, quality and performance control of CNC machines, etc.). It realizes joint research projects with Serbian enterprises and offers innovative approach and services in product, processes and tools development and their optimization, contributing in this way to the increase of their innovative potential and competitiveness on the market. Strategic networking with enterprises, leading research institutions and relevant ministries within the VMnet network makes CEVIP renowned and reliable service provider in research and innovative environment in Serbia.
• Realization of scientific – research projects in the areas such as: virtual manufacturing, modelling and FEM/FVM numerical simulations and optimizations of technological processes, application of CAD/CAM/CAE technologies, 3D visualization of products and processes through application of virtual reality
• Development of VMnet network for effective knowledge and technology transfer and provision of high-tech services
• Provision of services and consulting – elaboration of feasibility studies, consulting in introduction of VM technologies, simulation of tool production, generating NC code, testing of CNC machines performances, etc.
• Realization of international projects (TEMPUS, FP6, SEE, WUS, EUREKA, GIZ, EAR, etc.)
• Organization and realization of courses for knowledge innovation, seminars, workshops and trainings
|Mandić Vesnaemail@example.com||Faculty of Engineering Kragujevac|
|Jevtović Jelenafirstname.lastname@example.org||University of Kragujevac|
|Stefanović Milentijeemail@example.com||Faculty of Engineering Kragujevac|
• Strategic equipping of CEVIP centre with capital equipment and software that are unique in Serbia
• Establishment of VMnet network and HTML platform for knowledge systematization; the network gathers over 1400 registered users from entire Western Balkans Region as well as 18 leading experts from various areas
• Establishment of VRPM (Virtual/Rapid Prototyping/Manufacturing) group on CORDIS portal
• Organization of seminars, workshops, info-days, trainings, etc.
• Coordination of 12 international projects from FP6, TEMPUS, WUS, EAR, IPA/SEE programmes
• Coordination of collecting 120 examples of good practice in transformation of research into innovation
• Trainings abroad for CEVIP team members (Slovenia, Italy, Denmark, Germany, WBC, etc.)
• Realization of research projects and services for Serbian enterprises
|Simufact forming||Special software|
|Power Mill – Delcam||Special software|
|Ballbar QC10 Sistem||Equipment|
|NuVision 60GX stereoscopic glasses||Equipment|
|InFocus DepthQ 3D projector||Equipment|
Virtual manufacturing Virtual reality Reverse engineering Rapid product and process development Concurrent engineering CAD/CAM/CAE Finite element method Finite volume method Virtual manufacturing users network - VMNnet Simufact Stampack DELCAM POwerMill QC10 Ballbar DepthQ 3D projector